3) This website does not give medical advice. No individual should seek medical advice on this website. You should always consult your doctor in the first instance in the case of medical problems or queries. This website and its representatives are not responsible for any medical advice sought or purported to be given by any person, member or source located via any area of this website or via any of the links provided.
4) The main aim of this website is to provide general information only about homeopathic and other complementary health treatments offered by Ironbark Homeopathy at our Redland Bay Clinic by way consultations with Lynda Brownsey CHP and Director of Ironbark Homeopathy Clinic. If you wish to obtain more specific information regarding our services, please telephone Lynda Brownsey or email us your query on the form provided under the "Contact Us" tab on this website. Please note that personal information shared via email consultations is undertaken at your own risk and you need to be aware of the open nature of internet communications. We suggest that you do not do this on any public computer especially where other people may have access to your personal information.
1) Ironbark Homeopathy is responsible for the privacy and storage of information generated in our interactions with our clients relevant to our ongoing communications with our clients. Lynda Brownsey is the Director and Founder of Ironbark Homeopathy. The services of other health counsellors and practitioners may be available who may be contracted from time to time to Ironbark Homeopathy to deliver services managed by the Executive Board of Ironbark Homeopathy.
(Please note : On 1 November 2010 the Office of the Privacy Commissioner was integrated into the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). An interim site for the OAIC is available at www.oaic.gov.au. The www.privacy.gov.au site will be maintained until a site incorporating all OAIC material is established.)
4) Wherever possible, we can provide you with access to the personal information that we may hold about you. In most cases it will be exactly the same as you have, if contact has mostly been made via email with us and you can print out hard copies from your computer. If you do not have this and you wish to see a record of our conversations you can ring us or email us at: email@example.com
5) Please remember that any information that you directly post on any Discussion Forums, Chat Rooms and Blogs are publicly accessible, so please consider your requirements for privacy and confidentiality before posting any personal details. You are able to modify and delete your own posts or contact us to have them deleted. Any information you share on any Chat Rooms accessed via our website is at your own risk and you should follow the rules applicable to the chat rooms.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact Lynda Brownsey at Ironbark Homeopathy.
Fair Use and Copyright Laws
You agree that you will not use any material on or accessed via our website in breach of any Copyright laws and the Australian Copyright Act. In particular, you agree that you will not copy, publish, disseminate, reproduce by whatever means copyright material on or accessed via our website other than for the purposes permitted under Fair Use or Fair Dealing as defined under the Copyright Act (Australia).