Whole, fresh, vital foods – resources, recipes and strategies.
Negative ionization of food and water.
The following information and products are available to clients of the Ironbark Homoeopathy, and may be recommended through consultation:
- products for shifting metabolic balance from acidic to alkaline
- personal compounding for the chelation of heavy metal and chemical toxicity using Australian zeolite mineral clay, superfood concentrates and probiotica
- recipes for phytoprotein and probiotic drinks using raw green coconut juice, infusions, organic juices
- topical applications using joint formulas
- compounds for skin complaints using fresh aloe vera
- foot scrubs compounded with Dead Sea and Himalayan Salts
- vinegar recipes which utilize food as medicine
- infusions and decoctation herbal blends
- liver and gall bladder cleanse preparations
Note about product ingredients.
All compounds are made up of ingredients that are grown organically on the premises or are certified organic from known and local suppliers. The base of all applications is either aqueos crème or raw maleleuka beeswax from Stradbroke Island combined with a fermented organic papaya fruit and leaf. Green, Australian Blue Magnetic, Yellow and Red Clays are used in many compounds The oils used in the compounding are organic sunflower, macademia nut, safflower, jojoba, mustard seed
Essential oils that may be used in personal compounds are sourced from Ahimsa. Herbal extracts and tinctures are sourced from MediHerb.
All products compounded at Ironbark Homoeopathy are personalized products made up for an individual health profile. They are available through consultation with the practitioners.
Some websites on health science and natural medicine that may be of interest